The Jetboat Experience
the ultimate jetboat ride
We are proud to be voted the Gold Coast's best jet boat experience and invite you to enjoy all the offerings of Surfers Paradise's largest premier jet boat operator!
If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, views and excitement then look no further than Jet Boat Extreme's exhilarating jet boat ride departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise. The 55-minute ride is great value for money and offers a novel way to check out the stunning Gold Coast from the beautiful local waterways. Don't just go to the same old tourist attractions, enjoy an exhilarating and unique experience instead.
Our luxurious 5 star Jet boats are equipped with padded seats to ensure you are as comfortable as possible during your trip. Sit back and enjoy the thrill of Jet Boat Extreme's 650hp twin jet-power turbo engines which will see you taking in the sights of the Gold Coast at speeds of up to and over 80kph on the water, all this with low-level engine noise and well-known safety features of diesel turbo engines. Our experienced, hand-selected jet boat drivers ensure both fun and safety in our extreme playground.
Haven’t made your mind up? Here are a few reason why:
- The first jet boat company established in Surfers Paradise with over 15 years of experience
- The only jet boat with access to the famous Surfers Paradise rivers and its million dollar mansions.
- Over 40kms of action packed jet boating through the stunning Moreton bay marine park.
- Longest ride time! A full 55 minutes
- Our agile Jet boats provide more edge seats, less overcrowding and better viewing.
- Passengers wear slim line inflatable life jackets providing comfort for those hot summer days.
- The only jet boat company to provide safety belts to all our passengers.
- The only jet boat company that approves personal water proof cameras/phones on board.
- The only jet boat that departs from Surfers Paradise. Don’t spend hours in traffic just walk on down.
Jetboat Extreme does not operate near the Gold Coast's protected mangroves and marine life.
What we recommended to bring?
- Sunglasses are a great idea to keep the wind and spray out of your eyes. (if they are expensive and you’re worried about losing them bring a cheap pair or pick up a sunglass saver strap available at our jetty for a small cost).
- Towel or change of clothes if you have another experience booked after your ride.
What we will provide.
- A comfortable life jacket. Every life jacket has an adjustable strap so one size fits all. Don’t want a big bulky lifejacket that rubs up against your neck and ears? We will have you sorted with our slim line inflatable life jackets!
- Spray jackets are provided on those colder days which will help with any wind chill.
- Lockers for any personal belongings.
Things you need to know.
- Please arrive at a minimum 15 minutes before your departure time.
- There is two hours free parking across the road from our departure point underneath the Mantra Towers of Chevron building (access below the Coles sign)
10am - 4pmEverydayView Available Trips
30-34 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, AustraliaGet Directions