The Ultimate Jet Boat Ride + Scenic Helitour
Double down on the action and get the ultimate high by sea and sky. Book The Ultimate Jet Boat Ride and back it up with a Scenic Helitour soaring over the gorgeous Gold Coast.
That’s 55-minutes of jet boating thrills on the Broadwater directly followed by a 10-minutes of epic fly time in a chopper built purely for sightseeing.
10 Minute Flight
Take in the panoramic views flying south over Royal Pines Resort, Star Casino, Q1, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, before heading back north along the foreshores of Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, SeaWorld and South Stradbroke Island, returning to the floating heliport on the Broadwater.
If you’re not blown away after this one, we think you better check your pulse!
Need to know.
- Please arrive a minimum 15-minutes before your departure time.
- Jetboat Extreme HQ is at Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise – directly behind Vibe Hotel, Driftwood Social and Surfers Pavillion, Riverside.
- 2-hour free parking is available under the Mantra Towers of Chevron – directly opposite your Vibe Hotel departure point (look out for the Coles carpark entry sign off Elkhorn Ave).
- After the jet boat ride, we drop you off at the Gold Coast Helitour’s Marina Mirage Heliport.
- The helitour takes around 30-minutes including check-in, safety briefing and flight time.
- The helitour experience ends at the Gold Coast Helitour’s Marina Mirage Heliport.
- Please make your own back to Jetboat Extreme HQ by Uber, taxi or bus taking around 5-minutes; a brisk beach walk along Surfers Paradise beachfront takes around 50-minutes.
- The total experience runs for 1.5-hours.
- Passengers may be asked to split their group, depending on weight and/or aircraft limitations.
- NOTE: there must be a minimum of 2 adult fares to fly.
Need to bring.
- We recommend sunnies to keep the wind and spray out of your eyes. If they’re expensive and you’re worried about losing them, just bring a cheap pair. We offer safety straps, or you can buy some $5 cheapies off us.
- A towel is a good idea to dry off after the jetboat ride.
- A change of clothes is recommended to relax nice and dry on the helitour – change rooms available.
- A comfortable life jacket that fits all shapes and sizes
- A spray jacket that fits all shapes and sizes for cooler days and to keep you dry if preferred
- 50+ sunscreen to protect you from the Gold Coast sun – over 300-days of sunshine a year here!
- Lockers to secure any personal belongings – the only jet boat tour operator to offer this.
helicopter ride information
Boarding times: Everyday between 10am and 4pm. View available trips
Boarding location: Behind Driftwood Social (next door to the Vibe Hotel), 30-34 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Australia
Duration: Jetboat Ride + Helitour = 1hr 30mins
Trip confirmation: There must be a minimum of 2 adult fares to fly. Your activity ends with your helicopter flight.