The Ultimate Jet Boat Ride + Milky Lane Lunch
Mix the raw exhilaration of jet boating with the salty sea of Surfers Paradise and you’ve got some very hungry passengers post ride. That’s why we’ve teamed-up with Australia’s number one burger brand, Milky Lane, in a yummy package deal that’ll put the hunger games to bed. Famous for their juicy burgers, over-the-top deserts and crazy cocktails, this is the perfect joint to kick-back and laugh about the jet-set craziness you just experienced! It’s literally 2-minutes’ walk around the corner so you won’t have to wait too long to tackle those lunch time cravings.
The lunch package includes your choice of delicious Milky Lane burger below, small fires and a small drink:
- Milky Lane Beef Burger.
- Fried Chicken Weezy Burger.
- Lil Weezy Beef Burger.
- The Drake (vegetarian).
Need to know.
- Please arrive a minimum 15-minutes before your departure time.
- Jetboat Extreme HQ is at Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise – directly behind Vibe Hotel, Driftwood Social and Surfers Pavillion, Riverside.
- 2-hour free parking is available under the Mantra Towers of Chevron – directly opposite your Vibe Hotel departure point (look out for the Coles carpark entry sign off Elkhorn Ave).
- The total experience runs for 55-minutes.
Need to bring.
- We recommend sunnies to keep the wind and spray out of your eyes. If they’re expensive and you’re worried about losing them, just bring a cheap pair. We offer safety straps, or you can buy some $5 cheapies off us.
- A towel is a good idea to dry off after the ride.
- A change of clothes is recommended if you’ve got another experience booked straight after the ride.
- A comfortable life jacket that fits all shapes and sizes (see below).
- A spray jacket that fits all shapes and sizes for cooler days and to keep you dry if preferred (see below).
- 50+ sunscreen to protect you from the Gold Coast sun – over 300-days of sunshine a year here!
- Lockers to secure any personal belongings – the only jet boat tour operator to offer this.